Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to school!!!!

Ok so I shouldn't be so stinkin' excited. BUT I AM!!!

 

I have had just. about. enough. of the whining and arguing and the xbox and the noise to last til summer. I'm ready to get back into a routine, get the house back in order, get some painting orders done, and work on the new business.

I started an event planning business with a friend of mine! We mostly plan and organize vendor shows because we've both been doing that individually for years. She and her direct sales friends and small businesses and me and my arts and crafts Christmas on Madison Avenue friends. We put our heads together and now we have THREE SHOWS coming up BEFORE SPRING! We're so excited and sooo unbelievably blessed!

So I'm going up to the studio this morning to paint a bit and then get to work on the shows before the kids get home from school! 

Yay!!!! The kids are back in school!

Have an awesome day!
Tracie

No comments: